Normally we cover smartphone accessories, but every once in a while we sneak in tablet accessories too. With Apple’s announcement of the new iPad yesterday, we thought we would show you Case-Mate’s new iPad case selection. Case-Mate plans to introduce seven new iPad cases in various colors, with most of them being available on March 15th. As you will see from the press release below, many Case-Mate favorites including the Barely There Series and Pop! with Stand cases will be coming to the new iPad. Check out the entire press release below.
Case-Mate Reveals On-Trend Accessories for the New Apple® iPad
ATLANTA, March 8, 2012 – Case-Mate®, the international design company known for creating innovative mobile accessories that protect, adorn, and enhance mobile technology, is now ready to dress the newest tablet in the Apple® family: the new iPad. The new iPad cases boast modern and fashionable styles with a range of fresh colors, striking prints and bold textures.
“Case-Mate continues to outfit the hottest tablets on the market with eye-catching and stylish cases for all occasions,” said Shashi Reddy, Case-Mate’s Chief Executive Officer. “High design and functionality is coupled with protection to create these on-trend cases that complement the new iPad.”
The new iPad cases will be available from Case-Mate beginning March 15th:
- Tuxedo, $60 – The textured Tuxedo case is back again and now available in refreshing Spring colors. The Tuxedo features built-in and reusable MagicTape™, a double-sided adhesive that doesn’t leave residue and holds the new iPad in place. Doubling as a stand with multiple viewing angles, the premium case easily flips and bends. The Tuxedo’s clever design also includes smart magnets that put the device to sleep while not in use. They also awaken the tablet upon opening. The Tuxedo will be available beginning March 15th in textured black, grey, pink, turquoise, and orange.
- Stingray Slim Stand, $90 – For the one with an eclectic style, the Stingray Slim Stand with exotic stingray embossed leather makes a statement. The case conveniently folds into a stand using an innovative tab stand feature. A glittering pebbled pattern adds a whimsy touch, while the bright color makes the cover and the owner stand out. The Stingray Slim will be available beginning March 15th in lipstick pink and turquoise.
- Barely There, $40 – The popular Barely There case shows off the new iPad with its slim and minimal design. Offering a thin layer of protection and polish, the Barely There is compatible with the Smart Cover and is made from specially engineered materials, including a hard-to-break plastic shell. Choose from one of the vivid new shades to show off your personal style. The Barely There will be available beginning March 15th in black, glossy white, turquoise, marine blue, tangerine tango, and lime green.
- Pop! With Stand, $50 – Kick back with the Pop! new iPad case with built-in stand. Co-molded materials of plastic and soft rubber unite to create a hard case with a soft touch. The built-in stand extends for an ideal viewing screen or remains hidden to create a flat back cover. The lightweight plastic case is both sleek and protective, making it the ultimate travel accessory. The Pop! With Stand will be available beginning March 15th in white/cool grey.
- Signature Slim Stand, $90 – Made of genuine leather, this case adds just the right amount of sophistication to every style. A magnetic closure secures the ultra-slim portfolio style cover and built in smart magnet technology puts the device to sleep and awakens it when opened. Contrasting interior accent colors adds a pop of style to the sleek case. The Signature Slim Stand will be available beginning March 15th in black, raspberry, and grey.
- Canvas Slim Stand, $60 – Easy-chic styles will love the simple punch of color and understated look of the Canvas Slim Stand. The crisp canvas is trimmed with bright colors to create the perfect spring accessory. For effortless viewing, the case folds into a stand. The Canvas Slim with Stand will be available beginning April 15th in granita pink/white and marine blue/white.
- Venture, $50 – A Case-Mate classic, the Venture features a sleek style with top-stitch detailing and contemporary lines. The updated spring palette is highlighted by the textured finishes and refined colors. The case easily converts into a stand to achieve the ideal viewing angle for work or for play. Smart magnet technology puts the device to sleep while not in use and awakens it upon opening. The Venture will be available beginning April 15th in black, brown, and lipstick pink.
The new iPad cases, along with a wide variety of other accessories for tablets and smartphones, are available for purchase at www.case-mate.com.
Case-Mate is the leader in design of fashion-forward accessories for mobile technology and tablets. Since 2006, the company has helped consumers express their individual style with products that protect, adorn and enhance their mobile devices. Working with top designers from around the world and using cutting-edge materials, Case-Mate’s team of technology and design aficionados have created an extensive repertoire of mobile and tablet cases right for any style and every occasion. For more information, visit http://www.case-mate.com.